This Policy is intended for all users of the Eagle AI Mentor with the objective of safeguarding the privacy of user information. All information provided by users such as e-mail addresses or any additional personal information on or through the various forms provided on the Eagle AI Mentor, will be used solely to support and improve the relationship of users with the Company. This Eagle AI Mentor is designed in to guarantee maximum privacy to the user who provides the Company with private and personal information. This Policy outlines the types of personal information that the Eagle AI Mentor gathers when the user makes use of services provided by the Eagle AI Mentor. The Eagle AI Mentor will request the users to provide such information so that more personalised and relevant options can be made available to the user. By visiting the Eagle AI Mentor , the user explicitly accepts, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by the user in the manner described in the Terms & Conditions and under this Policy. Kindly read the Terms & Conditions and the Policy carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions and this Policy, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR Eagle AI Mentor E-learning platform AND SERVICES.
B. USERS CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
i. Information provided by the user
By using or visiting Eagle AI Mentor , you expressly consent to the Terms and conditions and our
Policy and to process Personal Information for the purposes given under the Terms & Conditions
and this Policy, subject to the local laws, in the following ways such as;
- to create a personalized account containing your contact information, email-id, address based on information you provide or imported from other sites or applications, or any information provided by third parties;
- to contact you about any website updates, informational and service related communications, including important security updates;
- to enable you to provide feedback, and contact our customer service in case of any problem with the services or emergency;
- to conduct surveys, make promotions, advertise and to provide the results there of such as success stories etc.;
- to provide information about you and your experience to further promote our Eagle AI Mentor etc.
- to allow us to any supporting identification document as required by the Company solely for the purposes of identification, authentication security and payment.
- to allow you to share your experience and information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies and are illegal;
- to provide certain information that enable users to network, post information on social media such as facebook, twitter, Instagram etc;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our Eagle AI Mentor and many more related uses.
By using our Eagle AI Mentor, you explicitly consent to use the information provided by you, allowing it to keep a track of the preferences or choices of the users, provide the users with additional communications, information and promotions and also enabling the Eagle AI Mentor to collect feedback, surveys and questionnaires from the users. The Eagle AI Mentor will use the user data to provide information to the user about potential and preferable interests related to the types of searches made by the users. The Eagle AI Mentor may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when the users are asked to give feedback, comments or when the user want to change their registered email id or mobile number,
The Eagle AI Mentor will not disclose the Contact Information such as mobile number, email address and other related information provided by a user unless a request made by the prospective user is accepted by the user. Only a portion of the primary information of the account will be displayed on the Eagle AI Mentor. By providing personal information for inclusion in the database of the Eagle AI Mentor, the user acknowledges that he/she has consented to his/her information being used as described in this Policy. It is guaranteed by the Eagle AI Mentor that the Company will take all necessary measures to safeguard personal information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties. The user must ensure that user does not post sensitive information which they do not wish to disclose.
In order for the Eagle AI Mentor to provide best services to the user, it is essential that the Eagle AI Mentor is allowed to collect and use the information as described in this Eagle AI Mentor. This means that the data collection is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship between the Company and the users.
ii. Information automatically collected or tracked
Log File Information: The Eagle AI Mentor automatically collects limited information about the user’s computer to the Internet, including the IP Address, computer’s name, the operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. The Eagle AI Mentor will use “clear GIFs” (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of the users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. The Eagle AI Mentor will also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to the users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The Eagle AI Mentor will use this information to inter-alia deliver the web pages to the users upon request and to measure traffic within the Eagle AI Mentor to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity of the Eagle AI Mentor.
Device Information: The Eagle AI Mentor will collect information about the devices the user uses to access the Eagle AI Mentor , including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. The Eagle AI Mentor either collects all or some of this information depending upon what type of device is being used and its settings.
C. HOW INFORMATION IS USED BY THE COMPANY
The information supplied by the users helps the Eagle AI Mentor to improve the services provided by it and to provide the most user-friendly experience. The information provided by the user is used to provide the user with personalized content including the services as required. This is done by using the previous search/browsing history of the user to determine relevant search results. It is also used to customize and improve the features, performance and support of the Eagle AI Mentor. The information used to provide relevant advertising, interest-based advertising of the Company and third parties. The Eagle AI Mentor , under no circumstance, will share a user’s personal information for marketing purposes. However, the Eagle AI Mentor may user the user’s personal information for its internal marketing and promotions.
The information provided by the users also helps the Eagle AI Mentor to conduct its internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement. The information collected for this purpose may include the IP address of the user and mobile device information to help diagnose problems with the services provided by the Eagle AI Mentor and to administer the Eagle AI Mentor adequately. The Eagle AI Mentor makes use of the user information to create aggregate and statistical data for improving the commercial prospects of the Company. When the Eagle AI Mentor collects any information that does not identify the user as a specific natural person (“Non-Personal Information”), the Company is permitted to use and disclose this information for any purpose, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, except where the Company is required to do otherwise by applicable law. Examples of NonPersonal Information include: physical location information; Demographic information, including ZIP codes, etc.; or any anonymous personal information, aggregated or de-identified.
By submitting personal information, the user agrees to storing, processing and transferring of personal information by the Company. However, the company is inclined towards the safety of the users and to ensure this, the Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the user’s personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Mos importantly, the Company has implemented industry standard security measures to protect the personal data of the users. When data is saved in application it will automatically transferred to a secured server via encrypted channel. When a user tries to retrieve data from server, it will be route through an encrypted channel and displayed on the user’s device.
WARNING: The information collected and stored via the internet is not an cannot be completely secured and the Company cannot guarantee the security of all personal information fully submitted by the users. Any and al transmission is at the risk of the users. The user agrees and acknowledge the risk involved before registering or using the Eagle AI Mentor.
D. INFORMATION SHARING AND THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
The Company shares user Information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of
the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulation.
- The Company may share user information to enforce or protect its rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when the Company has reason to believe that disclosing Information of user(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with its rights or Eagle AI Mentor , to enforce the Company’s Terms & conditions and Policy when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- The Company may also share user information with third party applications such as payment gateways, virtual classroom suites, video hosting, sharing service s, if it is necessary for providing the services on the Eagle AI Mentor by the Company.
- As and when the Company may otherwise deem necessary and is permitted by applicable laws to protect and defend the rights, the users, or third parties; or
- As permitted under applicable laws to meet national security and similar requirements. The Company may use the contact information of the user, in order, to send users mail or other communications regarding updates at the Eagle AI Mentor or potential services that may be offered. The Company may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on advertisers or anything else which may be of interest to the user. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information that the Company has obtained about the users.
In cases of reorganization or sale of assets of the Company, all user information will be transferred, subject to the acquirer and its affiliates accepting the commitments made in this Policy and compliance with other applicable laws. The Company may transfer information about the users, if the Company is acquired by or merged with some other entity. In this event, the Company will notify all its users before such transfer and becomes subject to a different Policy
Although the Company is committed to protecting the privacy of its users, the Company cannot guarantee that all the personal information or private communications of the users will always remain private. As a user of the Eagle AI Mentor, the user must understand and agree that he/she shall assume all responsibility and risk for his/her use of the Eagle AI Mentor , the internet generally, and for the documents posted or accessed and for his/her conduct on and off the Eagle AI Mentor . A user’s account may be visible to other users/visitors on the Eagle AI Mentor. However, it is the responsibility of the user to make sure that the users or third party do not get unauthorized access to his/her account.
The Company will not rent, sell or share personal information of the users with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. The Company shall not be responsible for any act of users which is contrary to the Terms & conditions or Laws. The Company shall not be held responsible for the illegal act of the user/third party towards the other.
E. CHOICE REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company will make use of the user’s email address to send notifications to the user, only to the extent of what the user has opted-in for promotional communications. Such personal data is provided by the user during the time of registration. The Company will send service-related announcements to the user whenever it is deemed to be necessary. Generally, the user cannot optout of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If the user does not wish to receive these announcements, he/she has the option to deactivate his/her account.
- How to deactivate user account If a user wishes to deactivate its account with the Eagle AI Mentor , he/she can do so by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Once the account is deactivated, the user will no longer have full access to the Eagle AI Mentor and personal information such as Phone Number; Profile Picture; Date of Birth that was provided, shall be unlinked.
- Security Safeguards The Company has implemented several technical and organizational measures as well as certain physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure personal information of the users from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet and wireless communications, the Company cannot guarantee that the personal information of users will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, when transferred over or through systems not within the exclusive control of the Company.
The user is responsible for ensuring that personal login credentials (username and password) are kept confidential. The user is asked to create a unique and strong password for one’s account and it should not be used for any other web services or applications. The password must not be shared with anyone else. The Company will take appropriate security measures for protection against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
By availing the services provided by the Eagle AI Mentor, the user assumes the risk of providing personal information. The Company guarantees compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 regarding the protection and preservation of private data and to ensure maximum privacy to the users of the Eagle AI Mentor.
F. TIPS FOR RESPONSIBLE USE OF THE Eagle AI Mentor
The Company will actively monitor the Eagle AI Mentor for activities that violate its Terms & conditions. If any fraudulent activity is detected, the user’s account will be removed immediately. However, fraudulent activity can sometimes appear and all users are urged to exercise caution in their usage of the Eagle AI Mentor. Please consider the following tips when conducting availing the services of the Eagle AI Mentor:
- The user must not send money to anyone and should not give out personal or financial account information to any other user via email or through the Eagle AI Mentor. b. The user must be aware of accounts that asks for personal/sensitive information which might be inappropriate and suspicious. c. The user should not include sensitive personal information in the personal account
- G. PRIVACY OF MINORS
- Every user must be of 18 years of age or above to avail the services of the ELearning . If any person is under the age of 18 years, his/her use of theEagle AI Mentor must be under the supervision or approval of a parent or guardian or any other adult
- H. UPDATES/AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
- This Policy is subject to updates from time to time. The revised Policy will b effective immediately for users registering accounts or otherwise acknowledging the Policy on or after the revision date. For other users with registered accounts before the revision date, it will also become effective immediately. However, they can object to the new Policy within thirty (30) day after the revision date. If changes which materially reduces the rights o increases responsibilities of the users are made, the users will be notified by email (sent to the email address specified in the user’s account) prior to the change becoming effective. Users are encouraged to periodically review the page for the latest information on the privacy practices of the company.
- CONTACT US If the users have any query regarding this Policy, they can contact the customer care at email@example.com
- J. DISCLAIMER
- THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AS PER THE INDIAN LAWS AS SEEN FIT. THE CONTINUED USE OF THE Eagle AI Mentor WILL SIGNIFY THE ACCEPTANCE BY THE USER OF ANY AMENDMENT TO THESE TERMS AND POLICY. THE USER IS THEREFORE ADVISED TO RE-READ THE POLICY ON A REGULAR BASIS. SHOULD IT BE THAT THE USER DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE MODIFICATIONS OR AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS OR POLICY, THE USER MAY TERMINATE HIS/HER USE OF THIS ELEARNING IMMEDIATELY. THE COMPANY WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION OF THE USERS DUE TO ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION, UNAUTHORIZED THIRDPARTY ACCESS, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. THE ONUS OF PROTECTING THE CLASSIFIED/ PERSONAL INFORMATION DETAILS OF EVERY USER SOLELY DEPENDS ON THEM AND THE COMPANY SHALL TAKE NO LIABILITY IN CASE OF ANY BREACH THEREUPON. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE USER’S ACCOUNT OR FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR INACCURACY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION SO DISCLOSED AND USED WHETHER OR NOT IN PURSUANCE OF A LEGAL PROCESS OR OTHERWISE. THE USER PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN KEEPING HIS/HER PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE. THE USER SHOULD NOT SHARE HIS/HER USER’S NAME, PASSWORD, OR OTHER SECURITY INFORMATION RELATED TO THEIR ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE. THE COMPANY GENERALLY FOLLOWS ACCEPTED STANDARDS TO PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE USERS, INCLUDING
- THE USE OF SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. THEREFORE, WHILE THE COMPANY WILL STRIVE TO USE COMMERCIALLY ACCEPTABLE MEANS TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USERS, THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE ITS ABSOLUTE SECURITY AND THEREBY USAGE IN A MANNER THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THIS POLICY